GE Warsaw Poland
2 months ago
Job Description Summary
Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. Impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working. Impacts quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team. Has significant input into priorities. Guided by professional practices and policies that are shaped by the role. The role has moderate autonomy, requiring high levels of operational judgment.
Roles and Responsibilities
• 4 year degree required. Primarily tactical responsibilities. This does not include general administrative work.
• Developing specialized knowledge in their discipline. Serves as best practice/quality resource. Has awareness of latest technical developments in own area. Contributes towards strategy and policy development, and ensure delivery within area of responsibility.
• Has in-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; has working knowledge of competition and... the factors that differentiate them in the market
• Uses judgment to make decisions or solve moderately complex tasks or problems in areas of operational/product management, manufacturing, technology or engineering. Takes new perspective on existing solutions. Uses technical experience and expertise for data analysis to support recommendations. Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own function to arrive at decisions.
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May lead small projects with moderate risks and resource requirements. Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus. Developing persuasion skills required to influence others on topics within field.
• This role requires significant experience in the Manufacturing & Manufacturing Engineering Specialist. Knowledge level is comparable to a Master's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.