Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group İstanbul Turkey
2 months ago
Position: Duty Manager (Full time #533860)
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul has become Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group's second hotel in Turkey. The hotel is located on the European side of Istanbul, in the luxurious residential district of Kuruçeşme, right next to the unique Bosphorus.
Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul located on the shores of the Bosphorus with its lush, generous, and magical gardens, in the city center with two outdoor pools, 100 spacious guest rooms and suites, rich Sunday brunches with menus from unique Turkish and world delicacies, world-famous Novikov Restaurant for lunch and dinner, serving Italian and Mediterranean specialties, as well as delicious sushi varieties and many other special Pan-Asian delicacies, consists of innovative restaurants and bars and opulent and elegant banquet facilities. Spanning an area of 3,500 square meters, The Spa at Mandarin... Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul, is one of the best and most comprehensive health and beauty centers in Istanbul.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Attend to guest's requests and complaints.
• Investigate glitches and incidents, address to the department concerned, see that corrective actions are taken and respond to guest with an appropriate explanation and apology
• Ensure LQE and MOQA is delivered and a smooth and successful operation is carried out in these areas daily
• Co-ordinate with Guest Services on VIP arrivals, walk-ins, groups and guests with special requests, relocating guests during full house situations.
• Co-ordinate with Engineering and Housekeeping to ensure that all rooms are ready for sale in the proper condition
• Co-ordinate with Housekeeping and Food and Beverage on any special requests for VIPsCo-ordinate with Security with regards to any criminal act within the hotel or suspicious guests
• Inspect VIP arrival rooms with appropriate amenities set up
• Ensure effective communication via daily briefings and weekly updates within the department.
• Ensure that standards, policies and procedures are maintained
• Make every effort to ensure that guests of the hotel are made as comfortable and contented as possible
• Co-ordinate and take charge of any emergency during the night until General Manager or Hotel Manager arrives
• Minimum of 3 years Front Office Management experience in a luxury operation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English and Turkish language
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong problem solving skills
• Prior experience in a renovation and or pre-opening luxury environment
Advertised: 17 Feb 2023 GTB Standard Time
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.