Trinity Hydraulic Projects LLC
Trinity Hydraulic Projects LLC Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
Trinity's hydraulic project division offers turnkey solutions in hydraulic technology applications for the growing energy industry in the region. The comprehensive services offered by the division include hydraulic system design, electronic interfacing, engineering consultancy, manufacturing, installation, refurbishment, and upgrades. In addition, Trinity's experienced workforce of engineers and project managers offer continual support, advice, and training to high standards in quality, health & safety, at various stages of the project. Trinity also has a large stock of various types of hydraulic fittings, hoses, and expansion bellows and offers mobile services to clients in the UAE at their doorsteps.
• Candidate should have 8 – 10-year sales & marketing experience in Equipment & Pipeline chemical cleaning projects during pre-commissioning/TA in the sector of Oil & Gas, Refineries, Petrochemical, Marine, Drilling Ships/Oil Rigs, Shipyards, Power/Desalination, Steel Plants... and District Cooling Plant CHW Network Flushing & Passivation and Disinfection works at UAE/GCC region.
• Candidate should have fundamental knowledge in Chemical cleaning operations such as hot degreasing, acid pickling, and passivation of the various systems.
• Candidate must have good experience project costing, estimation and tendering, and submission of techno-com proposals based on the site survey.
• Ability to read engineering drawings PEFS/P&IDs/ISO and technical project specifications.
• Ability to develop and apply strategic planning processes and develop customer-focused action plans
• Oversee customer relations activities, understand customers’ requirements/expectations, and provide appropriate chemical services.
• Able to perform technical presentations, and clients’ visits/ meetings to generate RFQ.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering.
• Valid UAE Driving License
• Good Communication skills in English (oral/written)
• Proficient in computer applications word, excel & PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of business planning and deal structuring.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
• Bachelor's (Preferred
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Sales Engineer - Chemical Cleaning Service Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.