CarePartners Campbellford Canada
2 months ago
Personal Support Worker (PSW)
Job Locations CA-ON-Cobourg | CA-ON-Millbrook | CA-ON-Port Hope | CA-ON-Havelock | CA-ON-Campbellford ID 2023-1839 Category Support Worker Position Type Part-Time
Who We Are
Sign-on Bonus of $750
CarePartners is one of Ontario's largest, most reputable and well-established accredited home health care providers, providing nursing, personal support, home support, palliative, therapy and rehabilitation support services for patients of all ages across urban and rural Ontario. We visit approximately 80,000 patients each year in homes, schools, clinics, workplaces and retirement homes, spread across 14 branches and 21 nursing clinics.
We continuously innovate to meet patient needs with specialized (award-winning) care programs and technology, including virtual care and AI.
Are you proud to contribute your skills to delivering quality health care? PSWs are an integral part of a health care team, and in this role, you will encourage, support, and... promote independence for patients in home and community care settings by assisting with activities of daily living under the supervision of our Personal Support Manager.
We are looking for Personal Support Workers (PSWs) to help us bring patient and family-centered care to in patients in the Cobourg area. Are you someone we should meet?
What We Offer
Competitive Wages, Incentives and Perks
• Competitive wage grid $20.43 to $22.61 per hour
• A special $750 bonus for signing with CarePartners
• PAID MILEAGE at 0.45 per/km PLUS travel time
• Paid orientation and hands-on mentoring from experienced, caring staff
• Access to group discounts, including exclusive discounts from various retailers
• Total rewards program which includes health & dental benefits
• A robust Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family members
• Flexible hours and a variety of assignments
• Opportunities for continuing education and training
• Hands on mentoring and leadership support
• Opportunities to voulenteer in countries with limited access to healthcare services
What The Role Involves
• Assisting with daily living activities, such as personal care (rise and retire), assistance with household tasks, respite care, medication assistance, special functions
• Promoting a safe environment by demonstrating proper body mechanics, safe transfer techniques, and home safety
• Providing cognitive, social and/or emotional support to the patient
• Preparing nutritious, varied and economical meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan, using proper food preparation, storage, and hygiene practices.
What You Bring
• Valid certificate as a Personal Support Worker, Internationally Trained Nurse, Health Care Aid, Developmental Support Worker, Home Support Worker, or enrollment in a Nursing program
• A valid driver's license and vehicle
• A strong desire and commitment to making a difference in the lives of their patients
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Availability to work non-traditional hours, such as early morning, evenings, and alternate weekends
• To protect our patients, we require current vulnerable sector check screening, a clear background check and proof of COVID 19 vaccination
Personal Support Worker Campbellford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.