vFairs Australia Australia
2 months ago
vFairs aims to transform the events industry by changing how people come together to exchange ideas on topics of interest.
We do this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting, and tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead. Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive, and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle, 3M, Unilever, UMUC and American Airlines host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade shows, Virtual Open Days and more.
The vFairs platform is leading the way by breaking barriers in the events industry. Our traction can be seen by the fact that we were featured in the top 100 fastest-growing SMB startups in North America by Latka Magazine.
Interested in changing how the world hosts events? Let’s do it together at vFairs.
What we do
vFairs offers an... online events platform that enables organizations to connect with audiences all over the world at scale. vFairs helps organizers gain massive reach, create memorable impact with rich 3D designs, and serve as an engaging destination where attendees can interact and network using the best-in-class chat and webinar tools.
Our Idea of an Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a talented, eager, and motivated individual to join our growing sales team. An ideal candidate will be an SDR who is equipped with an outbound lead-generating go-to-market strategy. You should have 1-2+ years of experience in outbound enterprise SaaS or Technology sales, preferably with experience selling into recruiting or marketing departments.
You will report to the Sales Manager and manage all aspects of the sales lead-generating process including active prospecting, qualification, evaluation, and market assessment, and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
• Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
• Build and manage a sales-lead pipeline by active prospecting, identify suitable opportunities through online research, and conduct outreach via email/phone/InMail.
• Become an expert in vFairs SaaS and act as a consulting partner for prospective customers; assess prospect pain points
• Conduct Discovery Calls, presentations, and general support to prospective customers
• Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in HubSpot (our CRM)
• Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
• Have a long-term view and approach to clients by setting up upsell and renewal opportunities
• Minimum of two years of B2B SaaS sales experience is required
• Minimum of one year with active outbound prospecting
• Must be fluent in English
• Experience in selling SaaS or Technology Sales Selling into HR/Recruiting or Marketing or to Universities Career Services is a plus
• Self-Disciplined and Self-Motivated
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Great phone personality and phone voice
• Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques
• High-energy and positive attitude
• Attention to detail and the ability to multitask while maintaining a high quality of work
• Must be self-motivated and success-driven and willing to work within a team environment
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
• Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
• Lead generation, cold calling, objection handling, and sales development experience are a must
• Knowledge of Virtual Event Platform or other SAAS or CRM systems is a plus
• Competitive total compensation package
• Bonus upon achieving quota
• Ability to grow your career really quickly in our fast-growing startup
• Training Budget
• Remote and autonomous work
• An amazing team culture
Sales Development Representative Australia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.