AusCycling Limited New South Wales Australia
2 months ago
As a member of the AusCycling Events delivery team, the Event Delivery Lead – ACT/NSW is responsible for the administration requirements to plan and deliver AusCycling events, in partnership with key stakeholders/clubs and event organisers.
Please read attached full position description below
The following responsibilities are indicative requirements of the role, and are not intended to represent an exhaustive list of all requirements.
Working under limited supervision:
1.Lead or support the delivery of state level events.
2.Manage event sanctioning, including coordination of the state / territory race calendar.
3.Attend national events as required and play a role in the event management team.
4.Provide and oversee day-to day support for event delivery partners including clubs, private organisers, suppliers and race directors to ensure events are delivered to the highest possible standard.
5.Oversee the development and administration of state series.
6.Manage the team of NSW / ACT... event coordinators and casuals.
7.Ensure standard operating procedures and policies for events are implemented.
8.Supervise event volunteers as required
9. Oversee the appointment of event and state appointed technical officials.
10. Support the delivery of timing and results services to selected events.
11. Contribute to the development of the annual events operations plan and budget.
12. Role model AusCycling organisational values, demonstrating a high standard of behaviour, including respect for, and collaboration with others at all times.
13. Adhere to, uphold and promote the principles of AusCycling policies and operating procedures.
14. Other duties as directed to support the overall success of AusCycling, in support of event planning and management as directed from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Consistently uphold the AusCycling organisational values.
- Ability to work independently and lead a a team
- Demonstrate a whole of organisation view, and positively represent and promote the interests of AusCycling amongst colleagues, stakeholders and members.
- Effectively balance a high work volume of competing events, across a variety of stakeholder interests, to deliver assigned activities on time, and within budget.
- Ensure all safety requirements relating to participants, volunteers, spectators, and others in attendance at events are met
New South Wales Australia
Jobs in New South Wales Australia
Event Delivery Lead New South Wales jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.