Job Listing API
Job Listing API Lagos Nigeria
2 months ago
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Copywriter
Job ID: IRC4241
Location: Lagos, NG
• Responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotional materials for a wide variety of 9mobile’s products and services.
• Write, edit, and approve copy for social, print, website content, video scripts, blog articles, ads, emails, Sales collateral, etc.
• Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
• Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help... with messaging.
• Drive brand consistency across all company communications
• Develop and implement brand guidelines.
• Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere.
• See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
• Create compelling conversion-focused marketing copy that clearly explains products and services are and how they solve the problems of the target audience.
• Interview internal subject matter experts and product managers and turn technical concepts into understandable messaging that drives product branding.
• Stay up to date with the trends and collaboration/communication technology and customer challenges to build more effective content and messaging.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Marketing Communications
• First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
• Minimum of four (4)years post NYSC work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
• Industry Knowledge
• Brand Management
• Results Orientation
• Personal Effectiveness
• Presentation Skills
• Creative Analysis/Judgment
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
• Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually.
• Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
• Customer Focus
• Passion for Excellence Integrity
• Empowering people
• Growing people
• Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Legal, Regulatory & Corporate Affairs and other commercial departments
• Media houses, advertising agencies, production houses, printers etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Specialist, Copywriter at 9mobile Nigeria Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.