Laing O'Rourke Careers
Laing O'Rourke Careers Brisbane QLD Australia
2 months ago
Up for an adventure? With construction projects spread across a range of metropolitan, regional and remote locations around Australia, our award-winning Graduate Development Programme is the perfect opportunity for you to build your career whilst creating memorable experiences and lifelong friendships along the way. Working and living in new locations and broadening your network within the industry, our 2-year rotational programme will give you exposure to a range of projects, business units and people, and is well-suited to those who thrive when getting their boots dirty on a construction site. Combining practical on-the-job experience, technical learning and professional development, Laing O’Rourke is the best springboard for building a sustainable career within the construction industry.
We’re looking for Graduates across a range of disciplines in Civil Engineering, Commercial Management, Construction Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Environmental... and Sustainability. Apply now and get ready to unleash your potential as part of the 2023 Laing O’Rourke Graduate Development Programme!
• Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering – must have graduated by mid or end of 2023 to be considered
• Works collaboratively and is committed to creating a positive culture that puts quality and safety at the heart of what we do
• Determined and driven with an enthusiasm to take on stretching opportunities
• Innovative thinker who continually looks for new ways to improve efficiency and develop flexible solutions for our clients
• Adaptable and mobile to work on a range of projects across Australia
About the Electrical Engineering Pathway
A sample of the type of tasks you could expect to complete as a Electrical Engineering Graduate include:
• Dealing with a diverse range of people: from clients to designers to other engineering professionals; suppliers, sub-contractors, JV/Alliance partners and members of the public
• Inputting alternative solutions and constructability into the design
• Planning, scheduling and supervising construction, and monitoring the provision of materials
• Using Digital Engineering to deliver value and certainty through our project delivery
• Ensuring safety standards and quality of workmanship
Brisbane QLD Australia (+3 others)
Jobs in Brisbane QLD Australia
2023 GDP - Electrical Engineering Graduate (Australia Wide) Brisbane QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.