COE Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 months ago
The Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating various COE programs/large scale projects/ initiatives ensuring their successful completion and meeting their objectives of scope, time, cost and quality while adhering to COE’s PMO methodology, policies, processes and templates across all program and project management activities including program/project planning & scheduling, monitoring & controlling, resources management, stakeholder & communications management, cost management, risk management, quality management, procurements and all project support activities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project Planning & Scheduling
• Identify the key success factors that lead to the successful completion of the program/project and ensure communicating these with project managers.
• Capture all program/project requirements and prepare scope statement and Work Breakdown structure (WBS) ensuring that the program/project includes all the work required.
• Develop... program master plan and supervise developing integrated projects plans, set programs and project objectives, KPIs and baselines for scope, cost and schedule in compliance with PMO department methodology.
• Identify, analyze and plan interfaces between multiple projects or program components ensuring their proper integration.
Project Resource Management
• Coordinate resources across program components or multiple projects and ensure optimal utilization of all allocated PMO resources.
• Identify resources needed to implement the program/projects and utilize influencing techniques to coordinate with stakeholders to obtain them.
• Provides on-site leadership for program/project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
Project Monitoring & Control
• Analyze program/projects performance across various areas as scope, schedule, cost, quality, risks, procurement, resources, stakeholders and communications, forecast future performance and take corrective actions as needed to rectify and deviations from baselines.
• Initiate, transition, and terminate program component projects in line with the program master plan.
• Prepare and analyze change requests and follow the change control process to ensure all program/project changes follow the required approval cycle.
• Prepare and submit periodic reports and dashboards on program/project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment activities to program/project sponsor, PMO and all relevant stakeholders.
Project Stakeholder Management
• Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders for programs and projects to ensure their understanding, engagement and support to achieve program/project objectives.
• Coordinate developing and implementing communication plans to ensure timely dissemination of program/projects information and reports to all relevant stakeholders based on their information requirements.
Project Cost Management
• Develop and monitor program/project budget and expenditures accounting for all program/project cost components and including all risk-based contingencies.
• Adhere to the governance and methodologies established by the PMO Department.
• Escalate obstacles and issues to program/project implementation in line with the approved escalation mechanism.
• Set governance framework for programs and large projects in line with PMO governance framework.
• Coordinate vendors’ relationships across program and component projects in liaison with procurement department.
• Develop, implement and monitor program procurement plan, procurement SOW and participate in setting selection criteria and vendor selection in collaboration with procurement department to ensure timely delivery of procured items and performing procured work as needed for the program/projects.
• Guide and assist project managers in developing RFPs and selection criteria in coordination with procurement department.
Project Quality Management
• Coordinate and oversee validating deliverables to ensure meeting quality standards and acceptance and assure quality throughout all program/project processes.
• Develop and coordinate program/projects Quality Management plans that define quality standards, set acceptance criteria and includes all quality management activities to ensure that program/project deliverables meet the specified criteria.
• Develop quality standards and specifications for the program and component projects in line with PMO quality policy and ensure their implementation across all programs and projects and that deliverables are in line with the program/project requirements.
Project Risk Management
• Identify, analyze and prioritize program/project risks, develop preventive and corrective risk response plans and monitor risks throughout the program/project lifecycle.
• Coach and guide project managers on project related issues
• Conduct program component projects audits, health checks, reviews to analyze projects Performance and recommend plans to rectify any deviations from plans and baselines.
• Supervise documenting lessons learned and archive project documents both in paper and on PMIS to ensure knowledge sharing among all programs and projects.
QUALIFICATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other relevant fields.
• Master’s degree in business administration is preferred.
• Professional Certificate in Project Management PMP, PgMP is preferred.
• 5 Years of experience in Project Management field
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Project Manager Riyadh Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.