Uline Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
2 months ago
• Perform various analyses, including thorough reviews of financial statements and preparation of reports.
• Assess signs of possible fraud to determine account validity and protect company assets.
• Analyze a high volume of orders requiring credit review and answer 30+ incoming calls per day.
• Meet daily release deadlines to ensure customer orders are processed accordingly.
• Set and adjust credit limits based on customer requests and / or past payment experience.
• Contact customers with past-due balances to determine cash flow status.
• Handle email communication with customers and internal departments.
• Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
• Bachelor's degree.
• 2+ years experience in customer service, credit, collections or call center environment a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance... plus wellness programs.
• Savings fund with employer match.
• Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
• Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace .
Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
Jobs in Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.