WMW Slipper Island Limited
WMW Slipper Island Limited New Zealand New Zealand
2 months ago
We are looking for an Event Organizer to Join our team at an island resort, you are requiredto work on and off the island.
• Promote our brand and facility to local and international clients for private and commercial functions and events.
• Communicate and respond to clients to gain full understanding of their needs.
• Plan and organize functions and events according to customer needs.
• Provide quotation and package to clients according to their needs.
• Prepare and organise all event and function needs, including but not limited to venue setup, catering, equipments, accommodation, transportation, and other special requirement.
• Calculate budge to ensure all project are under the proposed budget.
• Liaising with supplier to ensure budgets are meet and all deliveries are on time.
• Ensure sufficient staffing and for each event.
• Work within the time frame to ensure all deadline are met
• Onsite management during function and event day
• Work with other team member... before, during and after each event/function to ensure efficient operation to provide client with high stand service.
What we are looking fromyou:
• Minimum 1-year relevant working experience as event organizer or similar
• Customer focused, service orientated, attention to details.
• Excellent communication skill
• Reliability, Strong work ethic
• Can-do attitude
What we canofferto you:
• Work Location: Slipper Island, as well as in Auckland office, you will require to travel to meet customers, all travel and accommodation are covered by the company.
• Hourly rate: $ 25.00 $ 30.00 /hour gross, depending on your experience.
• Hours per week: A minimum of 30 hours per week, no more than 70 hours per week. You will be required to work evening and night time during event/function
• Immediate starts
• Fortnightly pay
• Full Time employment
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to submit your CV
Jobs in New Zealand New Zealand
Event Organizer New Zealand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.