SPRNV Senegal Senegal
2 months ago
Supernova is a dynamic startup that operates in the fashion and performance marketing industry. Our goal is to disrupt the traditional marketing approach and create innovative solutions that help our partners achieve their goals.
We believe in flexibility and value our team members' ability to balance their personal and professional lives. We understand that everyone has different needs, so we offer a flexible working environment that enables our employees to work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
We believe in a culture of collaboration, where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, opinions, and feedback. We value diversity and inclusion and strive to create a workplace where everyone feels comfortable and respected.
We believe that our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we want someone who will shape our work and team going forward. As a Partner Growth Manager, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, where you... will be encouraged to come up with new ideas and approaches. We want you to think outside the box and push the boundaries of what is possible.
For us, it's all about the results for our clients. With our services and deliverables, we strive to provide quality. We employ analytical and intuitive skills in our work with our partners, and we are constantly seeking ways to enhance our offerings. We are enthusiastic about what we do, the people we do it for, and the potential we have for them.
If you're passionate about fashion and performance marketing and are looking for a company that values your skills and supports your growth, we'd love to hear from you. Join our team and help us shape the future of performance marketing!
Your Responsibilities Will Include
• Manage and develop existing partnerships to maximize revenue and engagement.
• Collaborate with partners to develop and execute joint marketing campaigns and promotions.
• Analyze partnership performance and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments
• Fully own the partner portfolio, reporting to the Head of Partner Growth for strategies.
• Create regular reports with our internal BI for both internal and external stakeholders. This includes providing performance updates, identifying areas for improvement, and making recommendations for future campaigns.
• Work closely with the Business Development team, Publisher team, and other stakeholders to ensure that campaigns align with the overall marketing strategy and goals.
• Proven experience in fashion and/or performance marketing
• Fluent in Italian and English in order to be able to effectively liaise with stakeholders in the region.
• Strong communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
• Ability to develop and execute strategic plans
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
• Propensity to autonomous and independent work
Nice To Have
• Experience in luxury fashion and affiliate marketing
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
What's on Offer?
• Flexible working options
• Fantastic work culture
• Attractive Salary & Benefits
Partner Growth Manager - ITALIAN SPEAKING Senegal jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.