Mailbird Chad Chad
2 months ago
At Mailbird we are changing lives every day, by helping people and companies communicate better and faster through our platform.
We operate on a fully remote basis, with team members spread throughout the world, across many locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds. It’s our differences that make us special, and our shared belief in our core values that bind us together.
These values form Mailbird's culture as one guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, and direct feedback. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and we do so through a diverse team working together in an honest, inclusive environment. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those often underrepresented - including but not limited to members of BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ communities, people with disabilities, and all people who identify as women.
We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product and our company better... – just as our users come from everywhere, a diverse team helps ensure we create a product that is accessible to a wide range of people.
We're passionate about communicating clearly with our users and within our team. We pursue big goals by prioritizing brilliantly, taking quick decisions, and delivering incremental change. Success is measured by the value we create for our users.
• Working closely with our other senior developers as we transition from Windows to a cross-platform framework, using C#, .NET 6, Avalonia, Entity Framework Core, SQLite and CEF, bringing Mailbird to macOS and beyond.
• Helping develop the core platform, implementing more advanced and innovative features for all our customers.
• Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
• Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver our award winning products.
• Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
• Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
• Have experience with C#, WPF (or other XAML based framework) and MVVM.
• Have impeccable attention to detail, whether it be back-end or front-end.
• Care about the performance of your code.
• Parallelism and concurrency are your bread and butter.
• Experience with desktop or mobile development is a big plus.
• Experience with unit testing (NUnit and Moq) is the icing on the cake.
• Pragmatism over pure theory is more than welcome.
• Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and as part of a team.
• Have great communication skills in English.
What's on Offer?
• Work alongside other senior engineers to develop the email client of the future.
• 40+ paid days off a year.
• Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
• Various bonuses based on performance, including more days off, prepaid credit cards etc.
• Health days and various forms of leave.
• Team building and a focus on work-life balance and creating a great, fully remote, working environment.
• A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative and fun!
• A place where you can get things done. No unnecessary meetings or admin work.
• Excellent career development opportunities
Senior C# Cross Platform Software Engineer Chad jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.