Cisco Mexico City CDMX Mexico
2 months ago
What You'll Do
The successful candidate is comfortable with CSS and HTML and enjoys working with other frontend engineers and UX designers.
With these skills, you’ll be contributing to one of our most exciting new innovations we expect to go general availability (GA) with in 2023. The 16 people team, spread around the globe, is exciting to work... with and operates in a sort of start-up style in the bigger Cisco. The technology stack is broad and interesting: Graph databases, Python, FastAPI, Postgresql, React, Regraph, Docker, Terraform, AWS, … etc.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Customer Experience (CX) is a team of world-class technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores. You will be working in the Product Management team which enables you to drive ideation, prototyping, and development, all the way up to an official release are customers are using.
Deliverables and expectations
• You are expected to do thorough code reviews
• You are expected to share or teach your colleague frontend engineers best practices
• You are expected to design and write reusable frontend components
• At all times you are responsible for making sure the frontend codebase remains clean and of the highest quality possible
• You have practical hands-on experience with Typescript
• You are experienced in and conscious about frontend performance and know when and how to use a profiler
• You will need to write proper unit and integration tests
• You are fluent in git, in fact, you could teach a class how git works
• You will maintain documentation for the code you are writing and/or architecting
• You are comfortable taking the lead in building a prototype but are also comfortable taking a design mockup from our UX designers and translate that to a working component
• You have a good sense for UI quality and a solid understanding of user behavior
• Any experience crafting data-intensive applications, graph databases, and computer networking, … is a plus
• Experience with Regraph is a plus
• Experience with container-based development will be helpful
• Experience with container orchestration and deployments on public clouds such as AWS is a plus
• Experience with the use of analytics modules is a plus
• B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.)/MS or equivalent in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/IT/Software Systems with 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
· No formal Engineering or Computer Science, but equivalent by experience over 8+ years in frontend development, actively staying up to date with the latest technologies.
We are Cisco
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (38 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us We Are Cisco.
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Frontend Architect Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.