Schneider Mexico Mexico
2 months ago
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Prosumer Solution Architect in our Mexico city location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
About our Company
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€27 billion in FY2019, our ~135,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software, and... services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate/motivated individual to work closely with the Schneider Prosumer Leadership Team to support company ambitions, strategic priorities, and growth plans through the New Energy Landscape Group.
The Prosumer Solution Architect will be part of the Prosumer Team. The position should be responsible in design Microgrids based on the inputs of the customers, and the use of tools for this purpose. The position required site travel in order to gather data and should interact directly with the customer in technical and commercial presentation to gather the proper information, and support the technical solution. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in Microgrids, Network and Power Distribution Systems, with a special focus on customer consultative advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Prosumer Solution Architect open the local capabilities to interact with customers who are transitioning to the New Energy Landscape. The Prosumer Solution Architect will be responsible of detailed engineering analysis of the energy scheme and possible Microgrids configurations to optimize customers assets. Key elements of mandate include but are not limited to:
· Analyze customer documentation related to the energy configuration.
· Interact with the Microgrid Competency Center in USA to get engineering support and benchmarking.
· Deploy the local competencies on the team related to Microgrid analysis and drivers.
· Assist and communicate with leadership team on decision-making for Go/NO Go gates.
· Improve current processes and coordinate organization procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
· Develop tools to optimize processes.
· Support Customer’s technical concerns.
· Support the Tender Team and the Execution Team during Project’s lifecycle.
· Bachelor’s degree: Electric Engineer or related. >2 year experience in field.
· Moderate experience in renewable sources (Solar, Hidro, Wind)
· Knowledge in Pyton or high level programming language and office packages.
· Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders inside the organization.
· Good knowledge of Schneider vision and business
· Self-motivated, positive, proactive, and takes the initiative to get things done
· Able to work under pressure in an ambiguous environment, being a good strategist and able to prioritize helps
· Advance level of English.
· Effectively interacting with senior level management
· Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Plus: knowledge in ETB
Prosumer Solution Architect Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.