Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Mexico Mexico
2 months ago
QuidelOrtho unites the strengths of Quidel Corporation and Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, creating a world-leading in vitro diagnostics company with award-winning expertise in immunoassay and molecular testing, clinical chemistry and transfusion medicine. We are more than 6,000 strong and do business in over 130 countries, providing answers with fast, accurate and consistent testing where and when they are needed most – home to hospital, lab to clinic.
Our culture puts our team members first and prioritizes actions that support happiness, inspiration and engagement. We strive to build meaningful connections with each other as we believe that employee happiness and business success are linked. Join us in our mission to transform the power of diagnostics into a healthier future for all.
The Data Ops Engineer role within our Data & Analytics Organization is to facilitate and enable the data as a product and get it to data citizens in fast, reliable... manner. DataOps Engineer is a highly technical individual contributor, supporting some legacy (on-prem) and a modern, cloud-based, DevOps-first systems for standardizing and operationalize data operations framework within the organization.
• Support and manage self-service data and analytics platform capabilities to users
• Sustain and enhance data applications to provide real-time data alerts & high throughput analytics
• Collaborate with other technology teams to implement a framework of tools and technologies to ingest high volumes of data to support other data functions like Data Science and Reporting.
• Leverage tools and technologies to support data governance – data catalog and lineage.
• Manage Data, Access and Metadata as a configurable resource(s)
• Operability (monitoring, alerting, logging, tracing, ...)
• Code coverage and quality checks
• GitOps-based software development lifecycle
• Support Audit as a service
• Build strong relationships while working with a fully remote team communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• 5-10 years of experience supporting and managing data platforms, architecture using Azure or MS SQL Server (On-prem) services from SAP and non-SAP ERP environments
• Experience measuring, monitoring, and improving platform performance.
• Should have good understanding of coding best practices and be able to do peer code review
• Passion for software & data engineering, pioneering data technologies and architecture.
• Ability to understand complex business problems and provide software solution
• Hands-on MS SQL, T-SQL knowledge, and experience with Azure Big Data Services (e.g., Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Datalake, Synapse).
• Adept at identifying and acquiring new and relevant skills to support new environments
• Possess metrics first mindset and focus on improving data throughput and optimize as needed
• Understanding of data catalog, lineage, observability solutions
• Experience in building CI/CD framework for the data teams
• Strong communication and leadership & collaboration skills
• Self-managed attitude, inquisitive nature, detail, and documentation-oriented person,
• Ability to work with different stakeholders – developers, support analysts and Business Users.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Informatics, Data Science, or related field
DataOps Architect (Engineer) Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.