Jacobs Auckland New Zealand
2 months ago
Principal Geotechnical Engineer - (ANZ00047V) Your Impact:
Reporting to the Section Lead – Ground Engineering, as a Senior Associate or a Principal Geotechnical Engineer, you will provide Geotechnical engineering, design/design management, verification skills and project leadership capability to our New Zealand Ground Engineering team based in Auckland. You will service numerous clients within Transport infrastructure across the ANZ region whilst providing technical mentoring and review for the geotechnical team.
You will also assist in developing opportunities to win geotechnical design work across the ANZ region. Specific aspects of this position will require you manage bid processes, win, and deliver work and take a role in coaching, mentoring, and developing new and existing team members, including the promotion of knowledge sharing and technical excellence in Geotechnical Engineering. #LI-CK1 #APMETransport #ANZTransport #ANZGroundengineering
Here's What You'll Need:
•... Appropriate qualifications (e.g., Degree Civil Engineering)
• Extensive experience in various areas of geotechnical investigation, analysis, and design (tunnelling, slope risk assessment, dam engineering) and associated infrastructure projects (earthworks, foundations, retention systems, slope stability, geological modelling, material parameter development, consolidation and settlement).
• The ability to confidently review, independently check and approve Geotechnical designs and documentation completed by others for which there is a standard approach documented in relevant guidelines and codes of practice. • Proven experience in planning, coordination and supervision of geotechnical investigations and technical reporting.
• Strong knowledge in preparing geotechnical designs and deliverables for transport & general infrastructure projects.
• Working collaboratively with other members of the Ground Engineering and Transport engineering sections, providing inputs to project works and tender bids.
• Familiarity of the latest software applications and industry trends for your area of expertise (e.g, Open Ground, Leapfrog, SLOPE/W, SEEP/W, WALLAP, PLAXIS).
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Successful candidates will be asked to complete pre-employment checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to complete these checks or meet the associated criteria, then your offer of employment may be delayed or withdrawn.
Primary Location: New Zealand-New Zealand Countrywide-Auckland-NZ - Auckland Nicholls LaneJob Posting: Oct 16, 2022, 10:38:48 PMJob: Civil/StructuralOrganization: PPSJob Type: ExperiencedJob Classification: Fulltime-RegularWork Locations: NZ - Auckland Nicholls Lane 12-16 Nicholls Lane Parnell Parnell Auckland 1010Capabilities: Highways and Bridges
Auckland New Zealand
Principal Geotechnical Engineer Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.