Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH
Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH Tübingen Germany
2 months ago
Position: Biologist, Chemist - Immune Cell Biology (m/f/d)
We are currently seeking a full-time Scientist T Cell Engineering
• to support our team in the development and implementation of next generation gene engineering approaches for our innovative immunotherapeutic product candidates.
You will work within the Immatics Discovery Unit based in Tuebingen (Germany) in the department of TCR Delivery and Validation, interacting with colleagues from other global research departments in a highly interdisciplinary environment.
Scientist T Cell Engineering*
• Permanent employee, Full-time
· Tuebingen (Germany)
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following tasks
• Phenotypic and functional characterization of engineered T cell batches using established and newly developed cell culture assays
• Method development in the context of T cell engineering
• Planning, execution and evaluation of research projects
• Technology transfer with external... partners and internal research groups
• Management of lab operations
• PhD degree in Life Sciences
• Strong background in immune cell biology and virology
• A research record demonstrated by publications, patents or presentations in immunology, most preferably in the context of T cell biology
• Expertise in viral/ non-viral gene delivery systems as well as cell culture methods in biosafety level 1 and 2 is required
• Experience with AAV vector technology is a plus
• Experience with different T cell subsets (i.e., ab and gd T cells) and flow cytometry is a plus
Your motivation is driven by your dedication to innovation and science, you enjoy hands-on experimental work in challenging and exciting projects. You embrace rapidly changing requirements with an open mind, think outside the box and show a high degree of flexibility. We welcome a high degree of independent working, analytical reasoning and fluent communication skills in English.
We are a committed and inspired team and cherish the collegial, highly motivated, and family-friendly atmosphere within Immatics. Our culture allows for a high level of originality, independent thinking, and initiative. We believe in supporting our employees’ professional and social skills:
We enable them to join conferences and trainings as well as to enjoy our Immatics benefits - e.g., job bike, job ticket, Health Programs, childcare benefits, relocation allowance, Company summer and winter events.
• We value diversity and inclusion. Immatics N.V. and all Immatics subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law
Biologist, Chemist - Immune Cell Biology Tübingen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.