AMSilk GmbH Munich Germany
2 months ago
Position: Biologist, Biotechnologist - Patent Department (m/f/d)
AMSilk is the world's first industrial supplier of smart biotech materials by applying an outstanding technology platform based on silk proteins. AMSilk turns man-made proteins into silk formulations including fiber, hydrogels and silk powder for applications in the textile industry as well as for medical devices and consumer goods. All AMSilk materials are created with an end of life in mind, being completely vegan, biodegradable, using renewable plant-based carbon, with no microplastics.
Biotech Specialist for patent department
• Permanent employee, Part-time
Silk is a very innovative company, acting of the forefront of new technology developments in the emerging field of biotechnology. A key success factor from the onset was thus the build up of a comprehensive and strong patent portfolio. Further, securing and protecting the intellectual property of AMSilk is of utmost importance. The incumbent... is responsible for building up, expanding, monitoring and protecting the intellectual property of AMSilk.
This includes patent as well as trademarks and similar rights.
• You will be responsible for patent-search and evaluation
• You will monitor the patent and potential infringements as well as AMSilk’ s Inventions, Execution of German Employee Invention Act and Trademarks
• You will develop a remuneration system according to German’s Employee Invention Act
• You will coordinate with internal, external Inventors
• You will review publications for release
• You have completed your studies in biology, biotechnology or similar
• You are experienced in the field of biotechnology
• You are willing to familiarize yourself with the field of patents and trademarks
• You are willing to familiarize yourself with scientific and technical topics
• You are fluent in German and English
Biologist, Biotechnologist - Patent Department Munich jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.