SF Demo - Corteva
SF Demo - Corteva Freiburg im Breisgau Germany
2 months ago
This position is eligible for the Diversity Referral Award.
Corteva Agriscience is seeking a talented and enthusiastic nematologist/entomologist to join the Crop Protection Discovery and Development (CPD&D), Insect and Nematode Technology Team based at our Eschbach (Germany) research and development facility.
The successful candidate will work on a team to develop nematicides/bionematicides & insecticides/bioinsecticides in crop protection. Demonstrated experience with continuous innovation in laboratory research is highly desirable. Work responsibilities will be balanced across product characterization for insecticides/bioinsecticides and nematicides/bionematicides.The successful candidate must be able to work in a team environment, network with other internal research groups, and be capable of clearly communicating to a broad range of audiences.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Working within a regional & global team to develop and characterize... nematicides/bionematicides and insecticides/bioinsecticides
• Conducting standardized experiments in laboratories, growth chambers, and greenhouses
• Create and validate new bioassay methods
• Contributing to all aspects of experiments including planning, execution, analysis, and reporting
• Generating and clearly presenting summaries of technical results
• Developing and implementing safety practices to ensure a safe work environment
• Ph.D. in nematology/entomology or related field OR M.S. in nematology/entomology with 5-7 years of experience
• Experience in evaluating compounds for controlling nematode and/or insect pests (from laboratory to field)
• Experience in bioassay development
• Experience in integrated pest management and the concept of soil health
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English are required (oral and written).
• Self-motivated, organized research scientist with an ownership mindset
• Strong record of accomplishment that delivered superior results
• Industry experience
• Familiarity with agricultural chemistry & biologicals
• Experience in microbiology and natural insect & nematode antagonists
• Experience leading small teams to achieve research goals
• Track record & experience in scientific writing
• Experienced in conference presentations
• Fluency in German and/or French is an additional asset
• Willingness to travel within the region (EMEA)
Who Are We Looking For?
• Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
• Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world's growing need for food
• Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
• Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You... What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
• Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressingagricultural challenges of our time
• Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
• Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
• Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
• Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
• Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
• Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
• Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
Freiburg im Breisgau Germany
Jobs in Freiburg im Breisgau Germany
Research Scientist Nematologist/Entomologist (m/f/d) Freiburg im Breisgau jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.