LGT Capital Partners AG
LGT Capital Partners AG Switzerland Switzerland
2 months ago
Private Markets Analyst Program - Private Credit Solutions Team
The Analyst Program is a 2-year full-time employment with the potential opportunity for outstanding candidates to continue their career at LGT Capital Partners as an Associate. The position is in the Private Credit Solutions team located in Switzerland (near Zurich). The team invests globally in private credit – one of the fastest-growing alternative asset classes - seeking to generate high levels of investment income from private credit fund investments, secondaries, direct/ co-investments and special situations. The team has a flexible mandate to find the most compelling risk adjusted returns across different credit-based sub-strategies, including direct lending, credit opportunities, CLOs, NPLs, asset-backed credit, and non-correlated strategies and invests into the asset class on behalf of a diverse global client base.
We welcome diverse applications and the anticipated start date is 1 July 2023... The Program starts with a 3-weeks tailored training module and includes continuous on-the-job training.
The Analyst joining the Private Credit Solutions team will focus on developing the following core investment skills:
• Support and take ownership in the Private Credit investment process, incl. sourcing, screening, due diligence, execution and monitoring of Private Credit fund selection, secondary transactions of limited partner interests in private credit funds and co-investments into private loans alongside private credit managers;
• Coverage of investment universe, including regular interaction with various counterparts such as private credit managers and intermediaries, sector analysis and research;
• Support and enhance credit analysis and modelling, transaction underwriting and execution;
• Support in preparing documentation for the investment committee and client presentations;
• Monitor and analyze existing Private Credit investments and market trends including regular maintenance and development of internal databases;
• Support overall Private Credit Investment Team and contribute to overall development of the multi-manager Private Credit practice.
• Bachelor or Master degree in business, economics, finance, financial engineering, accounting or similar subject;
• Interest in investing and willingness to learn;
• Solid understanding of financial statements and fundamental business analysis;
• Capable to analyze and draw conclusions from sizeable data sets, with help of your modeling skills;
• Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse team, with excellent written and oral English skills – other languages are a plus;
• Enjoying work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere, with curiosity and a good flair for organization.
• Home Office: after the successful probation period you will meet your colleagues three days in the office and have the option to work two days a week in the home office in Switzerland. Additionally you get a Home Office allowance for unlimited engagements;
• We have flexible working hours and you can structure your working hours according to operational requirements;
• A diverse culture full of mutual respect, teamwork and appreciation awaits you at LGT Capital Partners – we‘re all working hard but with us you can really generate an impact;
• We empower and invest in you: your professional and personal development is key at our company: therefore we offer you internal and external trainings aligned with our business needs. If you‘re interested, you can also intensify your German or English skills;
• We‘re proud to be owned by the Princely family of Liechtenstein and our successful company is greatly inspired by their entrepreneurial attitude;
• Commitment to ESG: our thinking is characterized through the Princely Family by a long term perspective. Sustainability is key - we act accordingly in business and private life since 2002.
Please upload your complete application documents: CV, motivation letter, diplomas, transcripts of your Bachelor and Master degree and your reference letters.
Kindly note that visa sponsorship is not provided for this role.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
+41 55 415 96 16
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Private Markets Analyst Program - Private Credit Solutions Team Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.