Bayer Bogotá Bogota Colombia
2 months ago
When you show proactivity and ambition, we'll harness it through a variety of opportunities and challenges in the diverse areas of our business – all with a strong and meaningful purpose. Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? How do you want to make a difference? The choice is yours, and we'll help you get there. Be better together. Be Bayer.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop the channel business plan by developing the management operational system to enhance the targeted market position and channel/portfolio profitability.
• To Implement the approved joint business plan to deliver sustainable sale out and profit growth and guaranteeing the BCS marketing programs.
• Implement through the wholesaler's sales force the Plan Aliados and other plans, in order to gain market share in each store.
• Lead the Promoters team in each wholesaler, guaranteeing standardizing of his or her activities focused in demand generation.
• Lead initiative to drive selling opportunities for... all potential brands/products in different crops/stores.
• Ensure optimal distribution, visibility, and inventory for Bayer ́s products in the stores that the wholesaler attend.
• Ensure on top customer relations ownership: connect with channels network and stores in the field, analyse & communicate results and developments, share learning's for future improvements, build up knowledge, solve problems cross-functional. .
• Ensure accurate and timely administration of commercial channel agreements, payment behaviour, delivery performance, sales efforts, execution of agreed activity , to deliver appropriate profitability, & taking corrective action where needed.
• Provide regular update on wholesaler development, competitor review in channels, stores and customers and report issues
• To do field work doing coaching to the external sales forces giving feedback permanently to the Sales Representatives.
• To identify opportunities for our brands and share the best practices of the sales force. Proactively communicate business opportunities and risks with solutions to deliver, on time. Develop key skills in the external teams.
• Ensure the inventory days target in each wholesaler.
WHO YOU ARE
• University degree in Agronomic > Minimum 3 years of experience in agricultural commercial area.
• Intermediate English language skills.
• High, interpersonal skills and influencing capacity without hierarchical authority.
• Must possess broad understanding of the total business and the ability to work in cross functional environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capability to adapt to audience specifics.
• Analytical, with attention to detail, ability to understand & utilize facts / data/insights to create and to realize commercial plans.
• Must posses drive for understanding and application of new developments in trade, in account management
Bogotá Bogota Colombia
Jobs in Bogotá Bogota Colombia
Technical Sales Representative Bogotá jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.