Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Laikipia County Kenya
2 months ago
What's in it for you:
• Private medical insurance as per Hotel offering
• Be part of creating the historic story of rehabilitating and releasing the rare Mountain Bongo that was heading toward extinction.
• Working with a hotel rich in history and known for exemplary services while growing your career
• Employee Benefits Card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, like Planet 21.
What will you be doing
The Senior Brand Manager, Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club & Conservancy, will work closely with the Director of Marketing, Communications and Digital to build a strong marketing and communication strategy as well as develop guest experiences, orchestrate launches, push growth of pillar products accommodations, activities and services, and lead the activation of... our brand and communication strategy across consumer-facing channels as well as supporting our business developers with trade-marketing communication tools.
• Drive development of a renewed luxury guest experience from hotel to conservancy.
• Coordinate with operations and conservancy teams the development process from concept to trade and ensure the respect of timelines.
• Develop a strong communication plan in order to grow our digital footprint, develop our occupancy rate as well as activities and other services turnover.
• Drive the development of brand communication material to support brand strategies, animation plans and launches.
• Advertising strategy, campaign shootings and developments
• PR strategy and actions
• Recommend and manage a budget with the support and in coordination with the cluster director of marketing, communications and digital.
• Own A&P budget management for digital and animation strategy.
• Support Forecasting
• Lead annual brand strategic marketing plans and campaigns to evaluate brand visibility and maximize business opportunities.
• Analyze guests satisfaction
• Develop loyalty for specific targets local market, executives
• Implement brand activities including but not limited to marketing material development, advertising, media, event/activations management, collaterals, promotion, etc.
• Lead competitive analysis to identify business opportunities.
• Supervise the creation of ongoing content and develop story telling about the property and conservancy in order to maintain permanent top of mind, innovations awareness, as well as bond with our digital media followers or prospects.
Your experience and skills include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and any related field minimum 5 years’ experience in brand marketing, for luxe or premium brands within or out of the hospitality / travel industry.
• Highly passionate and energetic marketer willing to evolve in an innovative, fun, and fast paced environment.
• Able to learn fast, especially if not coming from the hospitality industry.
• Able to quickly analyse and understand a variety of target audiences coming from all around the world, b2b and b2c.
• Passionate about the idea of working with and within conservancies, developing hospitality guest experiences as well as guest experiences linked to nature and conservation.
• Passionate about luxe and premium brands and ability to understand various trends from all around the world
• Proven track record of delivering topline and marketing KPIs driving share and penetration.
• Experience in managing agencies and creating briefs.
• Proven experience in developing and implementing effective and integrated brand plans.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Creative approach.
• Good Story teller
• Strong communication, organizational and project leading skills
• Direct management and indirect management skills
Laikipia County Kenya
Senior Brand Manager - Nanyuki Laikipia County jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.