NorthBay Solutions Pakistan Pakistan
2 months ago
NorthBay is seeking Senior Software Engineers (.NET) with 2 to 5+ years of development and delivery experience with C#.Net. Must have good Object-Oriented programming skills, including strong design patterns knowledge. Strong database concepts and experience in one of Relational Databases, preferably MySQL. The ideal candidate is a creative individual who thinks out of the box and would like to work in a diverse technology environment. This is a lead role and we are looking for a candidate to bring passion and dedication to this position. The ideal Senior Software Engineer will be a great motivator who can thrive in an Agile environment. We are looking for an individual with a consistent drive to find ways to improve processes, technology, and fellow employees.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related fields required from a renowned university.·
• A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written·
• Extensive... problem-solving skills·
• An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)·
• 2+ years of experience and proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:· Experience in C#.Net·
• Relational Database, preferably MySQL·
• Consume APIs·
• Source control using Git·
• Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, Object Oriented Design and Data Structures·
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment·
• Proficiency in the following technologies is desired but not mandatory.oWorking knowledge of TDD methodology, and related technologies
• Experience with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC, API, ASP.NET Core technologies.
• Experience with AWS Cloud programming will be a plus.
• Proficient in consuming & publishing Microservices and Web API’s (REST).
• Should have experience in Jira and Agile development methodologies.
• Must be open to learn and the ability to grasp new technologies quickly.
• Be motivated and passionate about technology.
• Team player with strong integrity and professionalism who can work well with others in the group.
• Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative and strong problem-solving skills.
• Design, develop, document, and test software solutions·
• Understand the challenges being addressed by an engagement and collaborate with team members and clients to deliver a technical solution that meets the unique needs of our clients
• Create quality deliverables to communicate technical solutions to appropriate audiences·
• Learn continuously, leveraging NorthBay training resources and self-directed training, sharing knowledge and skills with others.
NorthBay, an 8+ Year Award Winning AWS Premier Consulting Partner, is an Global Analytics, DB/App Migration, App Dev and DevOps professional services company. NorthBay's intense focus is unparalleled in the areas of Big Data (Data Lakes, Data Platforms, Enterprise Data Warehouse), Database & Application Migrations and Machine Learning/AI. NorthBay has earned the Analytics, DevOps, Mobile; Education Competency and is also a Public Sector Partner and we are also certified for AWS Well Architected Reviews and Database Freedom Migrations.
What We Offer
· Consulting environment with a hyper-growth company
· Multi-cultural environment
· An opportunity to solve complex business challenges and problems for large corporations
· International Exposure and Experience.
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Paid holidays and vacations
· Medical OPD & Health Insurance
· Fuel Allowance
· Employee Life Insurance
· GYM/Health Club Fee Reimbursement
· Mobile & Internet Allowance
· Opportunities to make a difference in a highly productive environment
Senior Software Engineer (.NET) Pakistan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.