Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services Budapest Hungary
2 months ago
The tech-stack for the role is:
• AWS Cloud solution: AWS S3, CloudFront, EC2, EKS, KMS, EBS, EFS, RDS, SNS, SES, ELB, Route53
• Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker
• Redis, Kafka, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Elastic search, Nginx
• NewRelic, Fluentd, Vagrant
• Linux, Git, Gitlab, Gitlab CI
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of VirtualBox
• Experience with OAuth2, OpenIDConnect
• Knowledge of Python development is a plus
• Familiarity with PyCharm, Conda
What you will be doing:
• Manage incidents on the core platform where other applications are running. Stability is key.
• Depending on the nature of problems, you propose and implement solutions in collaboration with other teams.
• You guide other teams so that they can be autonomous in the DevOps part of their applications.
• Scope of applications, some examples:
>Orchestration and interfacing, including all object conversions, between a mathematical kernel and electrical vehicle charging stations, including the scheduling of processing tasks, monitoring... error handling, communication with other web services, communication with embedded devices
>Industrial IoT data collection system, with monitoring, alerting and dashboarding features.
>Industrialization end-to-end of an existing prototype, including a mathematical kernel and in collaboration with a math colleague, e.g., the estimation of the mechanical stress of a boiler based on historical data.
Contract type: full time, indefinite
Working hours: 40 hours/week
Legal requirements: The candidate needs to be currently eligible to work in Hungary
About TCS Hungary’s IT Unit:
In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Be part of a real multinational team and environment (90+ nationalities in TCS Hungary)
• Develop your career path and grow domain wise (vertical and horizontal opportunities for growth and rotation among different units)
• Learn and develop soft and hard skills (1000+ internal trainings)
These are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
• TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
• We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
• We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
• At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
• You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
• You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
• An attractive compensation package.
In case of any questions feel free to reach out to a.torn[email protected], and we will be more than happy to contact you back.
Our data protection policy is as follows: http://on.tcs.com/hungaryprivacynotice
“Please only include in your CV information that is relevant for your application to this role"
Our recruitment team will carefully review all applications and will connect with those applicants that meet our current requirements
DevOps Engineer (Senior) Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.