Bringitps State of Mexico Mexico
2 weeks ago
We are Bring IT!
We are a fast growing, young and dynamic professional services company bringing digital transformation to our customers around the world. From taking products to the market, to boosting productivity with the right technology and processes, the work we do is improving the way people work. To get there, we’re building a global and diverse team that can tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time. We name this unique approach “360 success”.
We are recognized as one of the fastest growing and successful companies on the INC5000 ranking in the USA, and we are opening new offices around the world to further grow, explore and diversify. With over 10 recognitions from our partners, we continue to win in our markets.
As a Sr Business Sales Representative, you will own and drive sales activities towards predefined metrics (sales quota), by executing our company´s sales motion and converting opportunities into contracts.
Main responsibilities ... functions
As a Sr Business Sales Representative, you will perform the following activities and responsibilities:
• Work with partners, prospects and existing client base to sell our service offerings: software licensing and professional services across the various business units of the company.
• Work actively with our software business partners and internal teams to generate new opportunities and enable direct sales, paired with upsells through account management activities within our post-sale business cycle.
• Scopes out new business opportunities, generates quotes, drives contracts to closure.
• Support account management activities: account level relationship building, identification and definition of growth opportunities, execution of installed base growth.
• Continuously learn about our product and service offerings to provide improved value to our sales cycle.
• Continuously update our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (NetSuite) with latest activity to give sales forecast visibility to the rest of our organization.
• Previous experience in ERP, iPaaS, or other B2B Software is desired.
• Previous experience in B2B services is desired.
• Previous experience with Oracle-NetSuite is a plus.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
• >3 years of demonstrated experience in the software services industry.
• >2 years of experience in B2B sales.
• Strong relationship building, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Full English professional proficiency • Ability to travel
State of Mexico Mexico
Jobs in State of Mexico Mexico
Senior Business Sales Representative State of Mexico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.