Randstad North Ward QLD Australia
5 days ago
Recruting a permanent Safety advisor role in Townsville for our client who provide a comprehensive range of operational maintenance, design and construction, remediation, and asset and facilities management services to clients and customers across the resources, telecommunications, transport, energy, water, health, and industrial sectors.
Reporting to the HSEQ manager and based in Townsville, the Electrical Safety Advisor will provide support, guidance and expert advice on electrical safety issues within the businesses.
Some of the key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Provide expert advice on electrical standards (AS/NZS 3000), and safety requirement
• Develop and implement electrical safety policies, procedures and programs
• Perform electrical safety audits and risk assessments
• Collaborate with other safety professionals/employees to promote a safety-first culture
• Maintain up to date relevant electrical safety laws, regulations, and industry best... practices
• Diploma/Cert IV Occupational Health and Safety or significant experience in Health, Safety and/or Environment disciplines in large organisations
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Safety, or Quality or Environmental Auditor accreditation
• Comprehensive knowledge of current Workplace Health and Safety legislation
• An ability to manage pressure and maintain a high level of energy.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Dispute resolution, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Interested? email:[email protected] or press apply
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background
North Ward QLD Australia
Jobs in North Ward QLD Australia
Safety Advisor Electrical North Ward QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.