egofox Latvia Latvia
1 week ago
Language to communicate in German(!) and English
We seek an experienced German-speaking Sales Development Representative (SDR) with a deep understanding of B2B sales processes in the IT industry. As an SDR, you will be key in driving growth by generating new leads and qualifying them to set up successful meetings with our sales team.
• Conduct thorough research on potential prospects and identify key decision-makers within target companies.
• Reach out to potential prospects via email, phone, and social media to generate interest and schedule meetings, primarily in German.
• Understand and communicate the company's value proposition and solutions to potential clients.
• Work closely with the sales team to ensure a smooth handover of qualified leads.
• Utilize your understanding of B2B sales processes to identify areas for process improvement.
• Maintain accurate records of lead information and interactions in the CRM system.
• Continuously work... towards achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in B2B sales or lead generation, specifically in the IT industry.
• Proven understanding of B2B sales processes and the ability to identify areas for process improvement.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, specifically in German.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English is an advantage.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in using CRM and other sales tools.
• Results-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving targets and driving growth.
We offer a competitive salary package along with benefits, including health insurance (after the probation period), and flexible working hours. If you have excellent German language skills and understand B2B sales processes in the IT industry, apply now to join our team and help drive growth for our company
Sales Development Representative Latvia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.