GAMUDA LAND Selangor Malaysia
2 months ago
This position is to provide general secretarial and administrative support to the Gamuda Land C-Level Personnel.
About the role:
• To perform general secretarial and administrative functions and duties.
• To organize meetings/discussions
• To prepare notice and agenda of meetings.
• To attend meetings and to take minutes of meetings.
• To keep/maintain Executive Director / GM / AGM’s diary/schedule.
• To arrange for appointments.
• To receive dictation and typing it.
• To draft/type correspondences such as letters and memo.
• To set up and maintain effective filing system.
• To deal with incoming and outgoing mails.
• To ensure all incoming correspondences/documents being attended soonest possible.
• To liaise with other departments and external parties, eg. Head quarters, estate agents and government statutory bodies.
• To answer/receive, screen and return telephone calls.
• To maintain and update mailing list.
• To establish practices to ensure confidentiality and security of... information.
• To request and maintain stationery for departmental use.
• To undertake any other duties that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Secretarial or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): MS Office, good typing skills, able to take dictation, good interpersonal and communication skills, possess high degree of integrity and work independently.
• Required language(s): English
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
We look forward to hearing from you
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.