Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau Auckland New Zealand
2 months ago
Full Time (1FTE) & Part Time (0.5FTE) Role
Remuneration as per APEX Psychologist MECA guidelines
• Commitment to your professional development (generous continuing professional development funding)
• Highly supportive and learning team environment
Are you passionate about working with people with an intellectual disability or autism and their families/whanau and liaising with professionals and organisations? Do you want the opportunity to work with a diverse population?
Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery, working with New Zealand’s most culturally diverse populations.
The Regional Dual Disability Service (RDDS) is seeking to appoint an experienced clinical psychologist to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals, based at Lambie Drive, Manukau.
RDDS is a regional specialist team. We offer a service of assessment, intervention, and consultation for adult clients... with both a psychiatric disorder and intellectual disability and commonly have complex needs. We currently have 6 clinicians including a consultant psychologist.
We are looking for a registered psychologist (Clinical Scope of Practice) with an interest in working with this population. You will be part of a strong group of psychologists providing services in a wide range of settings.
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your specialist skills and further develop your clinical expertise. Previous experience with mental health and / or intellectual disability services and a good working knowledge of effective clinical interventions (including providing education and support to external services), would be an advantage. There is potential to become involved in service development initiatives.
• New Zealand Registration with Current Annual Practicing Certificate
• Full current driver’s licence
• Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Ability to work cross culturally
• Previous experience with mental health or intellectual disability services
• Good working knowledge of effective clinical interventions (including providing education and support to external services)
What's in it for you?
• A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
• Fantastic culture and team environment
• Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
• Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
• Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Now”.
To review the position description please ''click here''. If you have questions about this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2760044 ext 58680 or [email protected].
Applications Close: 31 March 2023
Job Number: CMH07462
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff - all carefully considered in our action plan. Together we will improve the accessibility needs for everyone who has a disability. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today
Auckland New Zealand
Clinical Psychologist (Full Time & Part Time Roles) Regional Dual... Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.