Align Recruitment Thames New Zealand
2 months ago
Clinical Psychologist Child & Adolescent Thames, North Island, New Zealand AR-053
: New Zealand
: Clinical Psychology
: Permanent Direct Hire
: DOE DOQ
: 90 days of offer
Dear Clinical Psychologist,
We have a new child and adolescent clinical psychologist vacancy to fill on the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula of New Zealand’s North Island. This is a 1.0FTE, 40 hours per week position with some relocation assistance available for someone whom has at least five years or more child and adolescent experience.
Must be able and willing to start work by end of August 2017 and be eligible for NZ psychologist registration with clinical scope. Priority will be given to applicants whom already have their NZ vocational registration.
The position and locale will suit someone who prefers to live and work in a more quiet, rural setting away.
We are seeking a psychologist to work... within our multi-disciplinary team and across the Child and Adolescent cluster of services, primarily from the Rural North Sector base in Thames. You will work in a community setting to support the Infant, Children and Adolescents’ Mental Health service users/tangata whaiora to achieve their maximum mental health potential within this complex area of work.
We are looking for someone who has:
• At least five years’ post license work experience in a mental health setting working with children and adolescents
• the ability to work effectively with a service user and their family/social network utilising recovery and strength-based approach to provide a high quality service
• skills in effective documentation of clinical assessments and interventions, including formulation
• sensitivity to cultural aspects of mental health and the ability to apply the Treaty of Waitangi principles into practice
• the ability to work autonomously while being able to recognise when to seek help
• well-developed skills in comprehensive mental health and risk assessment
You will be:
• highly organised, self-motivated and be open to feedback and advice
• registered with the Psychology Board of New Zealand and hold a current annual practicing certificate
• the holder of a current full drivers licence
Thames New Zealand
Clinical Psychologist Child & Adolescent Thames, North Island, New... jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.