Carejobz - Global Healthcare Recruitment Experts | New Zealand & Australia
Carejobz - Global Healthcare Recruitment Experts | New Zealand & Australia Upper Hutt New Zealand
2 months ago
Based in Kapiti
32 hours per week
Looking for a career that combines your passion for psychology with your love for working with children and adolescents? Look no further than our Clinical Psychologist position in the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service based in Kapiti.
As our newest team member, you'll get the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young people and their families, helping them to navigate the challenges of growing up in today's world. Whether you're conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, or providing therapy, you'll be part of a dynamic and supportive team that's dedicated to providing the highest quality care.
• Provide high quality psycho-social assessment and treatment, reviewing your care regularly with the wider team.
• Strong recovery focus in your work with tangata whaiora/consumers/family.
• Undertake comprehensive psychological assessments.
• Formulate and develop risk management... plans and articulate wider mental health needs.
• Provide case management to coordinate the care of tangata whaiora/consumers and their families/whanau.
• Liaise with other health providers and MHAIDS teams, NGOs, PHOs social and government agencies to facilitate care for service users.
• Daily clinical documentation of all activities including tangata whaiora and whanau contacts.
• Participate in and contribute to service planning and development
Skills and Experience:
• Post graduate qualification in Clinical Psychology. Those with qualifications relevant to working with youth and their families will also be considered, provided they are a Registered Psychologist.
• You must have New Zealand registration with the NZ Psychology Board and current NZ practie certificate
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Demonstrates the capacity to work effectively in a team environment with a commitment to providing person/family centred care.
• Undertake talking therapy with tangata whaiora individually or in group setting
• Demonstrates competence in communicating with a wide range of people, leading meetings and documenting outcomes and plans.
• Skilled and competent with Information Technology.
• Skilled and experienced working with people with moderate to severe mental health issues and Addiction
So if you're a compassionate, driven Clinical Psychologist who's ready to join a team that's as passionate about helping kids as you are, then we want to hear from you!
Apply today and start your journey towards making a difference in the lives of young people in Kapiti.
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity.
Apply now OR Email de[email protected] with your CV and she will contact you for a chat.
Search our current vacancies here: www.carejobz.com
Carejobz - Healthcare Recruitment Experts in New Zealand & Australia
Upper Hutt New Zealand
Jobs in Upper Hutt New Zealand
Clinical Psychologist - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Upper Hutt jobs
Jobs by Carejobz - Global Healthcare Recruitment Experts | New Zealand & Australia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.