Healthcare of New Zealand
Healthcare of New Zealand Wellington New Zealand
2 months ago
• Looking for work-life balance?
• We are looking for a registered Clinical Psychologist to join our team
• Full time or part time hours as a part or full salaried staff member
Who we are | Ko wai mātou?
Gains Wellness and Psychology are part of Healthcare NZ. HealthCare NZ provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout New Zealand. Since 1988 we have been caring, supporting and empowering people in need to live independently, safely and well in their community as well as in specialised services settings. We help people gain access to needed services, ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
Explore Specialist Advice is a solely owned subsidiary of HealthCare NZ and is responsible for the delivery of Mental Health and Wellbeing Service. As part of Explore Specialist Advice, Gains Wellness and Psychology provides personalised assessment and treatment of a wide range of psychological issues.
About... the role | He kōrero whakamārama mō tēnei tūranga
You will be part of a team that includes Clinical Psychologists, Neuropsychologists, Registered Psychologists, Counsellors and Social Workers and will have the unique opportunity to do a diverse range of work across the spectrum of age groups.
You will deliver a mental health service that accepts private paying clients and also work closely with funders such as ACC, GPs, FENZ, Police, OT and the Courts and a variety of organisations including schools and other businesses and because of the breadth of work we do, clinicians are able to work in areas best suited to their interests and skill set.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a role that offers flexibility, administrative support, leadership and diversity. You'll be someone who enjoys working in part of a wider team whilst delivering exceptional service in an autonomous role.
• Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure their interests are met in the delivery of our services
• Establishing and maintain positive and genuine relationships with clients, whanau, colleagues, and stakeholders
• Maintaining and promote a high level of client confidentiality and professional boundaries at all times
• Developing intervention and therapeutic plans that take into account the person's culture, needs, environment, skill development and circumstances
• Identifying appropriate professional guidance to ensure safety concerns, limits of competence, and organisational expectations are addressed
What you will bring | Ngā tohungatanga mō tēnei tūranga
• A minimum of one years' clinical experience
• Experience in assessing and treating a wide range of mental health difficulties
• Full Membership as relevant to registration (NZPB, NZAC, NZAP)
• Willingness to become ACC registered to provide service under Sensitive Claims Contract
• A full NZ driver's licence is preferable
Why Us | He aha ai mātou?
We support people wanting to move towards psychological wellness and recovery across the spectrum of age groups.
We foster a culture of learning where our Clinicians can support and learn from one another and provide you with respect and autonomy, so you can work in your own way. We offer excellent clinical supervision and development that will support you to broaden your skills set and further your career aspirations. We recognise the importance of work/life balance which is why we provide a work place with flexibility.
We can help develop your skills in a range of treatments areas including:
• Autism assessment
• Neurodevelopmental Assessment
Please apply via our website including a CV and a cover letter.
Applications Close | Te katinga o tēnei whai tūranga: 30th March 2023 - interviews may be held prior to applications closing.
All applicants must be a NZ Resident/Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview
Wellington New Zealand
Jobs in Wellington New Zealand
Clinical Psychologist Wellington jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.