Odyssey Recruitment Rotorua New Zealand
2 months ago
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a passionate team which places great value on putting people first, embedding Te Ao Māori in every-day practice, leading with kindness and achieving excellence together, - then this position as a Psychologist in an Adult Community Mental Health & Addictions Service in Rotorua may be the opportunity for you!
In this job you will
• join a multi-disciplinary team at the Adult Community Mental Health & Addiction Service (CMHAS)
• contribute to the development of the model of care - Te Ara Tauwhirotanga: pathways that lead us to act with kindness and the improvement of the clinical psychology service
• perform psychological assessments and appropriate tests
• conduct therapeutic interventions
You should have
• Masters Degree (Clinical Psychology) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (or equivalent)
• registration, or be eligible for registration, with the Psychologists Board of New Zealand
• hold a current... full clean NZ drivers licence
• meet requirements for the children’s worker safety checks
• an ability to connect and build trusting relationships with a wide range of people from the community.
• strong assessment and therapeutic intervention skills.
• Ability to work efficiently both independently and with other clinicians in the skilled multi-disciplinary team.
• Full-time, permanent employment contract
• 1.0 FTE, 40-hours /week, Monday to Friday
• $ 77,748 to $108,058 pro-rated to hours worked.
• paid annual leave allowance
Interested? Apply Now!
If you are interested in this position please upload your CV and we will be in touch with you if you meet the requirements.
Please note that three professional references will be required
Rotorua New Zealand
Clinical Psychologist Rotorua New Zealand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.