Allstream Global United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
• Plan, supervise and ensure effective electrical maintenance activities for the production facilities and distribution network at the Plant to ensure technical and operational safety, integrity and reliability of the assets and to minimize downtime of the facilities.
• Plan and carry out Predictive / Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) programs for condition monitoring of Electrical equipment to ensure improved machine availability and power system reliability.
• Conduct Internal Safety audit of the installations in the plant with regards to Electrical equipment and develop action plan for area maintenance engineers to take up corrective measures.
• Participate in the preparation of predictive, preventive, modification and major shutdown maintenance programmes for electrical equipment in the plant. Review the periodic & shutdown work plans and integrate activities with other sections for their execution.
• Participate and provide professional... expertise in the technological up-gradation of obsolete equipment and preparation & execution of Plant Change Requests (PCRs) for modification in existing facilities.
• Carry out detailed engineering; prepare scope of work, technical evaluation and execution for Capital, Extra Ordinary Maintenance (EOM) and Major Maintenance (MM)activities.
• Review the existing maintenance practices and support implementation of innovative & modern methodologies for enhanced productivity leading to improvement in equipment performance and reliability. Ensure optimum utilization of the maintenance system for maintaining job history and data quality so as to retrieve quality information.
• Supervise High Voltage switching activities in line with set policies and procedures to ensure safe operations.
• Prepare method statements for critical jobs, verify electrical procedures and instructions, plus scope of work for contract jobs and service work orders to meet work requirements and standards.
• Participate in technical evaluation of bids and inspection of materials on receipt to ensure specifications and required quality.
• Provide technical support for development, implementation and commissioning of new projects in the electrical design and specifications to optimize costs and ensure compliance with applicable standards and best practices.
Desired Candidate Profile
•Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
•6 years of experience in maintenance activities for electrical equipment, within a large industrial organization, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
• Preference given to Localy Avaliable Candidates in the United Arab Emirates and who can attend the campaing.
• *Statements in this job description are intended to reflect, in general, the duties and accountabilities of the job, but are not to be interpreted as totally inclusive
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to move forward will be contacted for the campaign.
In order to ensure you are given full consideration for this position, please ensure your candidate application is completely filled out and up to date. The information in the candidate application will be used in the selection process to assess candidacy for this position
United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Local Recruitment Campaign Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.