CBRE Jakarta Indonesia
2 months ago
Key role is to support GWS Data Centre business growth
Be part of a global business with exciting growth targets for 2023
Join a supportive team and develop your career within the Facilities Management space
Culture of our team at CBRE GWS:
With world leading Facilities Management Certification & Institute of Leadership and Management training programs, CBRE is uniquely placed to provide long term career progression for our people. CBRE Global Workforce Solutions (GWS) offers market leading rates, a work life balance and world class training to progress your career in the Trades space or off the tools & into Facilities Management.
In CBRE Global Workforce Solutions (GWS), you are empowered to be better, achieved through utilising our efficient technology platforms and resources, being part of our successful and cohesive team culture, and working alongside market leading experts.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Reporting to the Critical Facilities Manager
• Carry out routine... planned preventative maintenance tasks as required within across HV and LV distribution systems, associated plant / equipment and HVAC mechanical cooling / heating systems as determined by the CMMS system’s work orders.
• Monitor BMS for running and alarm conditions.
• Attend to A/C related issues on-site.
• Building walk-rounds, taking meter readings from UPS, PDU’s and utilities.
• Investigate faults, identify causes and effect remedies.
• Prepare accurate / timely reports as required.
• Ensure corrective / repair works are carried out in accordance with current regulations.
• Establish and develop trusting, meaningful relationships with Facilities Managers, staff and representatives.
Skills and experience:
• Applicants must have a current and valid Mechanical (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration/HVAC/ARTIC) license.
• Additional training and experience
• Valid Driver’s License
Data Center M&E Engineer Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.