gpac Georgia Georgia
2 months ago
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision insurance, reimbursement for tuition, continuing education, and professional/personal development, vacation and sick time, volunteer PTO, parental leave, and paid holidays with 401(k), profit sharing, and stock options
The successful Candidate will utilize their extensive experience to hit the ground running and help develop, manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously. Using your proficient knowledge of civil/structural programs, excellent articulation skills, a positive work ethic and entrepreneurial attitude you will help develop and grow the existing team for future works.
• Work directly with engineers, architects, owners, and contractors.
• Write engineering proposals and negotiate engineering contracts.
• Perform structural analysis and design for all aspects of building structures.
• Lead a team of structural engineers, technicians and designers for all phases of commercial building... design projects including: drawing and specification production, construction administration, site observations and building assessments.
• Train junior level engineers and perform independent reviews of drawings and calculations done by others.
• Experienced in the design of steel, wood, masonry and concrete structures.
• Proficiency with structural analysis software such as RAM, RISA, STAAD III and similar programs.
• Working experience with AutoCAD and REVIT.
• Ability to effectively establish and maintain relationships with clients.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Project types and markets include public buildings, municipal buildings, schools, higher education, hospitals, multi-unit housing, retail and office buildings.
My name is Chris Albano and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
Civil Structural Engineer Georgia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.