Harper May London United Kingdom
2 months ago
Harper May is currently working with a leading private equity company based in Central London. My client is consistently considered as one of the best places to work in the UK, and is always striving to innovate. They have built and developed a successful platform to manage funds on behalf of pension funds, financial institutions, sovereign wealth funds and other investors. The company is currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with prior financial services experience.
Key Responsibilities For The Financial Accountant
• As Financial Accountant you will take lead on technical reporting under IFRS
• Setting and regular reporting on KPI’s and business drivers
• Oversight and analysis of accounting data prepared by outsourced administrators and internal finance teams
• Acting as the finance lead on all audit activities
• Provide high level analysis and report to the board
• Setting operational budgets
• Support in the... preparation of segmental financial forecasts and projections
• Generating ad-hoc analyses to support marketing planning and strategy
• Evaluating market trends and competitor analysis
Desired Skills And Experience
• Been a previous Financial Accountant
• Qualified ACA or ACCA
• Strong technical accounting skills with knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Financial Accountant London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.