Trace – Expert Accountancy Recruitment
Trace – Expert Accountancy Recruitment London United Kingdom
2 months ago
Management Accountant, HR Consultancy, East London, Up to £50,000
We are working with a brilliant HR Consultancy who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team!
You will be responsible for overseeing the preparation and completion of monthly management accounts, financial and client reporting and maintaining a strong internal control environment across our financial operations.
With experience leading month end, you will be a huge asset in this team! The right candidate will be recently qualified or a finalist looking to move into a broad, fast-pace, role.
• Produce monthly management accounts for specific business areas, including liaison with relevant managers.
• Work closely with Head of Finance, line management to report monthly budget and forecast variances.
• To use project accounting tools to assist management in contribution improvements.
• To initiate and manage systems improvements and developments where needed to improve reporting.
• Supporting... Sales & Purchase Ledger Managers, providing support when necessary
• Mentoring our Junior Management Accountant Contribute to the overall business planning process, keeping working files updated by working closely with the Head of Finance.
• Contribute to the short and medium term forecasting process.
• Balance Sheet, Compliance and Statutory Reporting
• Assist with preparation of year end audit file.
• Liaison with auditors during year end audit.
• Balance sheet reconciliations and investigation and resolution of discrepancies.
• Various ad-hoc finance duties and project work as required.
• Professional approach to work
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
• Ability to manage conflicting deadlines
• Proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to act on own initiative
• Accuracy/attention to detail
• Ability to manage projects outside of normal responsibilities
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Ability to work and remain calm under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Being approachable to the business
• Excellent query and problem solving skills Proven experience of working in a finance team in the following areas; accounts payable, credit control, billings and treasury
If this sounds like you, please apply below
Management Accountant London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.