HFG London United Kingdom
2 months ago
HFG are proud to be working with a London market insurer in search of their next Syndicate Accountant. The roll will be responsible for the timely and accurate close of the accounting ledges, along with the preparation and submission of regulatory returns for the Syndicates.
• Assist in the completion all aspects of the quarterly close process and present the ledgers in accordance with UK GAAP
• Responsible for completion of all Balance Sheet and P&L reconciliations for review by the Senior Syndicate Accountant
• Assist in design and development of robust and repeatable processes to produce the regulatory returns for these to be as streamlined as possible
• Assist the Senior Syndicate Accountant in the preparation of the statutory accounts for Syndicates
• Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) or qualified by experience
• Experience within the Lloyd's insurance market for 5+ years
• Experience in the completion of Lloyd's regulatory returns
• Experience in... the close process of a multi-currency ledger structure
Syndicate Accountant London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.