Ajman University United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The Talent Development Officer is responsible for supporting the learning and development strategy, and Emiratization plans across Ajman University through participating in development of internal capabilities to ensure that the university achieves its short and long term objectives with a talented, trained and motivated workforce.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implement learning and development initiatives in line with approved processes, framework and practices in order to ensure the provision of learning and development programs that cater for Ajman University needs.
• Manage the development, implementation and updating of the training calendar in coordination with AU Departments and training providers to ensure annual training plans are in line with AU organizational priorities.
• Conduct annual Training Needs Analysis (TNA) with all AU units and departments to capture all development needs and analyse to validate the requirements to carter to AU... organization, department and individual needs.
• Conduct analysis of training costs, and review proposed training budget in order to ensure cost-effectiveness of training initiatives.
• Review, evaluate and report training programs effectiveness, and provide recommendations for further improvement to ensure that training courses delivered are in line with the organization's need.
• Ensure that Professional Development and Succession Plans are prepared and approved, and reviewed on an annual basis so that they are up-to-date and relevant to individual development.
• Implement AU's Emiratization plan, that covers all aspects related to the development and retention of UAE Nationals to build the capability of Nationals within AU and support the achievement of Emiratization targets.
• Handle all student internship requests ensuring proper administration of placement within AU departments and proper exit and issue required letters to students
• Handle the execution of annual performance management within approved framework, policies and processes, and to ensure that all AU employees are assessed in a fair and objective manner, with a clear line of sight between individual performance goals and organization-wide strategic goals and objectives.
• Participate in preparing AU competency framework and ensure all development opportunities are in line with the set competencies.
• Establish and maintain active relationships with relevant governmental and private institutions with regards to national developments, initiatives and other learning offerings to all AU staff.
• Develop required assessments and reports for learning and development
• Performing any other task assigned by the supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Director of HR
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or equivalent.
• Minimum five years working experience in the same field.
• Holding CIPD Diploma or SHRM Certificates is preferable.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Ability to be equitable, confidential and consistent in complex situations.
• Good knowledge in Learning and development activities
• Demonstrate effective organizational skills, human relations and communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, counseling, and negotiation skills
• Strong presentation skills.
• Good Knowledge of HRMS such as SAP System.
• Ability to deal with highly sensitive and/or confidential information and issues.
• Develop and implement departmental human resources policy and procedures.
• General office administrative and secretarial skills.
• Excellent written & spoken command of both English and Arabic languages.
• Proficiency in using computer and Microsoft Office package.
• Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
• No or very limited physical effort required.
• No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
United Arab Emirates
Jobs in United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Talent Development Officer ( Uae Nationals Only) United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.