Halian Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
2 months ago
To devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. Learning and Development Manager will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the organization.
Ownership & Accountabilities
· Work closely with the Group Head of Learning and Development and senior leadership and other cross-functional partners to drive scalable and sustainable learning & development solutions for corporate functions and business functions (Finance, Strategy, Risk, Technology, Operations & Marketing) that meet the unique needs of each business or audience and promotes and facilitates a high-performance culture.
· Contribute and lead from the overall learning roadmap, including new learning products, innovations, and ad hoc strategic initiatives
· Grow a deep understanding of the above functions key business drivers and products to work with business leaders to identify learning needs and... to help inform the design and development process
· Closely manage prioritization process to identify and advance the highest leverage projects and critical strategic goals and initiatives for the organization
· Manage the entire learning product development life cycle:
Ø Use human centered design approaches to discover, design and develop meaningful client engagements to ensure the organization has the capabilities to compete in the future
Ø Act as a change agent: build understanding, enthusiasm, and use influence to gain buy in from key stakeholders and drive alignment within the organization
Ø Build work plans and work closely with cross-functional partners to support and drive successful execution and implementation of all solutions
· Work with the Data Analytics team to evaluate the product effectiveness, success and impact in measurable ways. Leverage analysis to enhance future strategies and tactics
Proactive anticipation of opportunities and challenges
Anticipate future L&D opportunities and challenges that the Group L&D must address, and develop mechanisms to manage them in advance.
Apply holistic understanding of business model, financial data and global trends for effective L&D decisions
Talent management expertise
Apply the most effective talent management techniques to evaluate human capital trends and needs, and address opportunities and challenges with visionary expertise
Articulate the case for enterprise change to align with evolving customer expectations and workforce development
Swiftly, nimbly and flexibly deploy organization resources to sustain momentum of change
Ability to motivate
Communicate a compelling and inspiring vision and clear goals to leadership teams and equip them to cascade it to all employees with clarity, transparency and motivation
Collaborate with the EXCO members and senior managers to craft an organizational purpose and culture, which is credibly integrated with the broader business strategy and social context
Demonstrate organizational culture through individual actions and interactions
Harmonize people processes to be consistent with organizational purpose and culture; influence leaders to align business processes with the culture.
Identify areas of personal strengths and weakness in own role; seek diverse and candid perspectives to manage own and others’ emotions.
High ethical standards
Practice unwavering ethics; demonstrate courage with the right balance of subjective and objective perspectives to provide impartial and upright counsel to senior leaders.
Experience / Skills Required
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in business or HR
• Preferably a Master’s degree in HR.
• At least 4 years of work experience as a Learning and Development Manager
• Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and team working skills
• Outstanding communication skills - both verbal and written
• Strong cultural awareness and knowledge
• Excellent English language skills
• Strong commercial awareness of financial services businesses
• Ability to work independently while operating in a team environment
• Proficiency in navigating competing priorities with speed, agility and flexibility
• Innovative problem-solving skills
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Learning & Development Manager Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.