Qatar Airways Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 months ago
• Manages relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate and trade customers. Develops a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. Gains maximum value for the airline from any Agreements that exist between the two parties. Engages in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
• Develops and maintains long term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients.
• Prepares an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long-term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
• Solicits new and existing accounts to meet and/or exceed revenue goals through sales calls, written communication and email and telephone solicitation.
• Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize... short- and long-term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
• Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities.
• Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
• Develops tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place.
• Maximizes value from marketing spend.
• Manages individual expenditure budget.
• Maintain Sales professionalism standards Provides regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
• Represents QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
• Supports the development of advanced selling techniques and account management/solutions selling to coach team of sales executives to succeed.
• Responsible for continuously improving the quality and timeliness of account performance and decision-support efforts for Sales.
• Required to implement consistent, accurate and efficient coordinated initiatives driving sales actions to support QR commercial objectives.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
• Knowledge of GDS System, ticketing and selling experience
You must have the legal rights to live and work in Malaysia to be considered for this role
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Senior Account Manager- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.