Reebok Nordic Oslo Norway
2 months ago
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, REEBOK
The Key Account Manager is responsible for the development of Reebok at the Norwegian market. The role will be expected to nurture and drive business with existing partners alongside starting new ventures with new accounts, but always with the company strategies as a priority. Your work will contain both development of Key Accounts, but also other kind of accounts which are important to Reebok. The Key Account Manager will report directly to the CEO in Sweden whilst managing their own direct reports.
The position will be placed in Oslo.
What you can expect:
• Create commercial sales strategy to achieve both short and long term target
• Sell and support seasonal Reebok collections to Key Partners (Sport retailers, Department Stores, Multi Independents, Online, etc.) building long-term relationships and becoming an expert on Key partners/customers business models to maximize sales
• Regular trade meetings with different Accounts to maximize opportunities... and understand our performance whilst building relationships.
• Pre-season order book analysis and planning across all customers, analyze sell-in each season to ensure adequate cover based on their distribution
• Track annual net sales monthly and deliver actions to achieve
• Detailed follow up throughout the season with a view to identifying re-order opportunities with buyers based on weekly reports
• Clear understanding of commercial budgets across all lines and the ability to deliver growth
• Process retailers enquiries promptly and according to Reebok criteria
• Support Stock Sales with seasonal and annual stock sales targets
• Extensive co-ordination with all areas of the business including Marketing, Customer service department and Finance
• Deliver Key Account in Store Training seasonally
• Understand/support /visit and review all POS for Key Partners and Customers
• Understanding of distribution strategy for the Reebok Brand and identify future potential partners and feedback to CEO to build profitable growth plans
• Planning, analysis and execution of budgets
• Feedback on season sales and product information
• Work closely with Customer Service team and finance to ensure highest possible customer service on all orders and deliveries
• Identify areas of risk and opportunity
• Relationship building with retailers
• Set up collections in showrooms
• Collecting sell through information
• Regular seasonal visits to customers to ensure merchandising standards are in line with global strategy and stock holding is in line with sales performance.
• Visits to accounts, where strong relationships with brand partners, and contact list updated regularly.
• Proven successful track record, preferably from the sport or outdoor industry
• Strong sales and strategic mind set
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
Essential Personal Attributes:
• We are looking for someone who is reliable
• Who works well individually as well as in a team
• The successful candidate will be professional in manner
• Have a flexible approach to work
• Have excellent communication skills
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits including bonus.
• Access to Health & Wellbeing Services (Headspace App and Retail Trust)
• 30 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
• A supported training program in the role and development opportunities
In this process we cooperate with our competence partner OMNISTAFF, so if this sounds like an exciting position to you, please visit www.omnistaff.se and the headline Available positions to apply with CV and personal letter. For any questions about the position, please send an e-mail to Eevis Männikkö or call at +47-919 02 556.
Since we will evaluate applications on a current basis, do not hesitate to apply immediately if you are interested in the position.
Last day for application is 2023-03-22
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - REEBOK NORWAY Oslo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.