ADM Amsterdam Netherlands
2 months ago
Job Description Coupa Support Analyst – Source to PayLocation: Amsterdam
The Coupa Support Analyst will be part of the Service Delivery Organization which is responsible to maintain all ADM systems in operation with highest availability. As a member of the Service Delivery Organization, an Coupa analyst will analyze the tickets raised by user(s) and provide response/resolution to the user or work with the concerned teams/ 3 party providers to resolve the issues as the per the Operational/Service Level Agreement with the business. The individual will also be responsible to work with the architects, developers and testers to build and deliver small/midsized enhancements in line with the global template design after approval from the Solution Delivery organization.
• Provide deep functional & technical expertise in the given process area, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across... different modules and technical components.
• Assume full ownership of the support tickets in the respective process area, work with integration, other process teams, development teams, 3 party support providers to resolve the tickets within Operational/Service Level Agreement limits.
• Understand global template and regional solutions designed/developed by Solution Delivery teams and resolve the tickets keeping the solution intact.
• Perform thorough testing including regression testing before releasing any solution for final user validation.
• Understand and follow ADM IT processes in performing all day-to-day activities.
• Understand ADM IT Service Management process, update incident/problem/service tickets regularly and accurately and document resolution in the service management tool.
• Design and Configure minor enhancements following the ADM standard configuration/naming standards, document Functional design documents.
• Provide technical input in support of audit requests, as needed.
• Assist with planned roll outs to ADM locations.
• Follow regulatory compliance and Security standards.
• Partner with other process and system experts to identify and implement business process continuous improvements opportunities
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Coupa.
• Deep knowledge of Coupa solutions, integrations and of workflows.
• Experience with dealing with key integration areas in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Finance
• 3 years’ experience in a support analyst role in a medium/large organization.\
• Experience with 24x7 support covering all time zones , working with multi-cultural support teams spread across different geographies.
• Experience with a full-lifecycle Coupa implementation will be an added advantage.
• Practical experience working in an agile environment
• Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently
• Strong analytical, organization, time management, facilitation, and process management skills
• Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical and non-technical information, ideas, procedures and processes.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with all levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information
• Ability to evaluate and negotiate priorities and adapt to new/evolving individual and team assignments as adjustments are needed.
• Interact and deal effectively with all levels of employees while maintaining a professional manner.
• Maintains a positive work environment through teamwork & conflict resolution
• Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet support Operational/Service Level Agreements
• Bachelor’s degree related to Information Systems, Business or other relevant academic discipline
Coupa support analyst Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.