ARGAN Bedaya Kuwait Kuwait
2 months ago
A newly established state-of-the-art, purpose built Early Education Centre in Kuwait, (ARGAN Bedaya Early Childhood Education Centre), is seeking to strengthen its provision for Early Years Foundation Stage pupils. The Centre presently caters for pupils in Pre – KG (Age 2-5).
We are seeking Early Education practitioners with preferably Montessori experience, to engage in the founding of our exceptional campus and are particularly keen to speak with practitioners who can demonstrate the skills and commitment to Early Years Education, which reflects the Executive Leadership’s ambition to achieve outstanding results and excellence.
We are seeking a qualified, proactive, and Montessori accredited Early Years Teacher to join our dedicated Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) team. Comfortable with teaching across all phases, this multi-disciplinary post would suit both NQTs or more experienced teachers.
• Qualified Teacher Status: A degree-level qualification in... teaching (e.g. PGCE or Bachelor’s in Education).
• Successful and recent EYFS teaching experience or training in a UK, US or international BSO-accredited school, preferably in a Montessori setting.
• Proficient at delivering the EYFS national curriculum or similar child-led curriculum.
• Knowledge and understanding of early childhood teaching and learning strategies with a commitment to play-based child development.
• Able to assess and plan to meet the needs of all class pupils in the short, medium and long term.
• Make effective use of all resources, including support staff, to ensure children in your care receive an enriched education.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills to foster good behaviour and build good relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
Early Years Teacher Kuwait jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.