Centre Recruit Consultants
Centre Recruit Consultants George South Africa
2 months ago
• Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
• Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
• Draft and negotiate real estate & new development transactions.
• Draft routine leases and amendments.
• Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
• Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
• Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
• Defend the municipal code litigation.
• Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
• Accompany PRO to clients or client functions
• Willing to build own clientele or have existing clients (open for discussion)
• Bachelor's degree in law
• Admitted as a conveyancer attorney
• Admitted as a notary public
• Minimum 3-5 years experience as working as a conveyancing attorney
• Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that... includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
• Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative, and claims.
• Good understanding of foreclosure.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
• A natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
• Fluent in Afrikaans & English
George South Africa
Conveyancing Attorney George jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.