PNOE Athens Greece
2 months ago
PNOE’s mission is to enable health professionals to provide training and nutrition as medicine by leveraging the power of breath analysis. We operate in the US and Greece.We are trusted by 3,000+ health professionals, world-class athletes around the world such as Russel Wilson (NFL champion), Emma Raducanu (US Open champion), and Annie Thorisdottir (Crossfit Games champion), 100+ research centers and universities, as well as leading brands including Inbody and Spartan Racing.
We are looking for a trustworthy and experienced Office Administration Manager for our headquarter in Kifissia to handle the administrative tasks related to the company ensuring that all employees have adequate support to work efficiently. If you have outstanding organizational skills, you are competent in prioritizing and you rely mostly on common sense and self-motivation to perform your duties and responsibilities, then this role is for you!
What you will be doing:
• Manage day-to-day office... activities including maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments for the CEO and the CRO of the CompanyPartner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
• Organize office operations and proceduresCoordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on timeManage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers.
• Provide general support to visitors
• Deal with the new hire onboarding process, such as handling the paperwork involved with officially bringing a new candidate on board and orientating the new hire to their position
• Organizing company events amp; meetings while assisting the CEO with company communication
• At least 3-years of experience at a relevant office administration role
• Familiarity with Google Suite
• Strong proficiency with numbers and spreadsheets
• Excellent command of Greek and English, both written and oral
• BSc in Applied Sciences, Accounting, Economics or Management will be considered a plus
• Accounting Software knowledge (ie. SoftOne, Epsilon) will be considered a plus
• You will join a team of enthusiastic Engineers, Product, Marketing, Customer Support and Sales executives within a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment, so you should be able to demonstrate reliability and discretion
• A can do and hands-on approach
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Strong organizational skills
• High level of discipline and strong sense of responsibility, flexibility and ability to multitask
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively, accuracy and attention to detail
• Positive and team spirit attitude
We offer a unique blend of past experience, reputable clients, willingness to make the world better, and an amazing working environment, as well as:
• A competitive salary package
• An energetic, supportive and intellectually stimulating environment
• A modern and exciting workplace in the Kifissia next to the train station
• Made in Greece - sold in dozens of countries around the world pride
Office Administrator Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.