Morgan Stanley New York NY United States
2 months ago
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (“MSIM”), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has more than 3,200 investment professionals around the world and $1.3 trillion in assets under management or supervision as of December 31st, 2022. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide strong long-term investment performance, outstanding service and a comprehensive suite of... investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
This individual will support the Trading efforts of the Global Liquidity Team in New York
• Analyze, execute and reconcile Money Market purchase and sales transactions
• Effectively communicate market conditions and investment strategy to the PMs, investment team, and distribution function
• Monitor and manage intraday cash and liquidity needs of MSIM liquidity funds
• Help maintain and track portfolio cash balances throughout the day
• Communicate with distribution team and client service team to ensure timely client cash flow details
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with brokers, portfolio managers, and traders
• Effectively manage repo counterparty trading execution and Documentation
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Three to five years of general fixed income/money market experience
• Experience with executing money market transactions
• Solid functioning knowledge of the banking system as it relates to money markets
• Understanding of the structures and types of various money market securities
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and quantitative skills
• Proficient in Bloomberg, TradeWeb, MarketAxess – Aladdin a plus
• Positive team player
Expected base pay rates for the role will be between $200,000 and $215,000 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base pay if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, incentive compensation, discretionary bonuses, other short and long-term incentive packages, and other Morgan Stanley sponsored benefit programs.
Morgan Stanley's goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We want to be the first choice for prospective employees. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy, veteran or military service status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet).
Mar 10, 2023
Americas-United States of America-New York-New York
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
MSIM Liquidity Trader - VP New York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.