Shutterfly Corner Brook Canada
2 months ago
Do you love working with children? Do you like working in a place where each day is different from the last? Does getting to travel to schools near and far appeal to your sense of adventure?
Then we might have a job for you! Successful candidates should be energetic, curious and have a desire to help us create memories for families.
If this sounds like you, please watch this video clip
Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day,” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines, including yearbooks, sports, and events.
At the Shutterfly family of companies, we're all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers' memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized... products. Through our family of brands, trend-setting products, cutting-edge technology, and best-in-class customer service, we help our customers and each other share life's joy.
Capture high-quality, compelling photographs while creating a positive picture day experience for customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Exhibits energy, enthusiasm and professionalism while establishing a rapport with subjects and school administration to ensure a positive picture day experience.
• Maintains confidentiality of school/student-related information.
• Professionally represents Lifetouch at all times while adhering to all Company and school policies and displays confidence and professionalism.
• Experience working with children preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Properly sets up equipment to optimize photo quality.
• Follows company posing guidelines to achieve quality images.
• Consistently captures high-quality photographs.
• Participates in photography quality discussions as directed by the Photography Supervisor.
• Provides clear direction and a positive experience with school personnel and picture day helpers regarding their role in picture day.
• Supports picture day team by assisting others as needed.
• Effectively communicates with team members daily to execute picture day.
• Appropriately maintains and safely transports all necessary equipment and supplies to perform the duties of the job.
• Arrives on-site on time to allow appropriate set-up time.
• Demonstrates safe work habits, including proper lifting, bending and pushing techniques.
• Maintains an appropriate level of productivity to stay on schedule.
• Enters accurate information on paperwork from camera/payment envelopes and returns all paperwork promptly following Company guidelines.
• Safeguards and properly handles job bags and photography equipment.
• May perform scheduled school visits to pick up picture day materials.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Willing to work a varied seasonal schedule, including early mornings and late afternoons.
• Accessibility to reliable, insured transportation to reach assigned locations. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with provincial law.
• Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with provincial law.
• Must have a valid driver's license
Corner Brook NL
School Photographer Corner Brook jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.